The Global Procurement Transformation Specialist will provide functional support for the implementation of world-class procurement standards into daily practices. The role is critical for measuring regional compliance to our procurement policies. The incumbent is responsible for the roll-out and organization of change management practices regarding global procurement policies, processes, tools and training programs to drive process standardization and organizational improvements globally. In addition, the specialist will provide project management support for the P2P implementation, assist with the expansion of the P-Card program across regions, and support the Supplier Quality Relationship Management (SQRM) program with training. Finally, this specialist will manage the Procurement budget tracking and reporting of spend on a monthly basis and tracking down discrepancies.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Support definition and implementation of global processes and procedures and standardized KPIs
- Conduct testing of target tools and systems (P2P Platform, SAP, eProcurement, etc...) to improve effectiveness and efficiency in procurement
- Work collaboratively to define and document business requirements, support implementation of various tools and systems
- Maintain purchasing approval workflows for purchase orders and outline agreements; support root cause analysis in case of workflow failures.
- Monitor and measure compliance with procurement policies and processes incl. contract management, vendor life cycle policy, use of PO policy, etc
- Manage procurement audit activities to identify and resolve Segregation of Duty (SOX) violations
- Maintain procurement guidelines, processes and procedures to meet the requirements of various regional/local data protection regulations; maintain processes in new tool (One Trust)
- Updating/documenting process flows and data maps in response to risk assessment
- Maintenance of data protection requirements across Global Procurement, especially as it pertains to governance and analytics work
- Execute training programs to enable development of target skills and competencies of individuals to support OCM activities relative to system implementations
- Create/maintain training curriculums, courses, and job aids
- Coordinate and/or deliver training classes for global and regional end users
- Deliver training for SQRM tools and processes
- Maintain and improve change management framework for Procurement Transformation
- Coordinate with and support a cadre of "super users" as an expert business resource network to provide the business-side support of Procurement Transformation initiatives
- Bachelor Degree required, Certified Professional Buyer (CIPS, ISM) preferred
- 1-3+ years in Procurement, Process Management and/or Training delivery
- Process oriented, analytical/data driven, excellent presentation / communication skills
- Understand and operate in an effective Procurement Transformation network with high complexity of languages and cultural differences, to drive standardization and harmonization of global standards and best practices
- Multi-lingual is a plus
Novelis' Global Corporate Headquarters is located in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta Georgia and employs approximately 250 people. It is co-located with Novelis' North America regional office which employs approximately 225 people. Supporting its 24 operations worldwide Novelis' corporate office is home to the executive leadership team and global functions that support the automotive beverage can and high-end specialties value streams. The City of Atlanta provides a diverse and family-friendly place to live with countless museums cultural organizations and educational institutions including the Georgia Aquarium Woodruff Arts Center CNN Center Georgia Tech and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. In the Atlanta area Novelis has strong community partnerships with Atlanta Habitat for Humanity GeorgiaFIRST and Agape Youth and Family Center in addition to many local museums and community groups. Novelis recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. All terms and conditions of employment at Novelis including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoffs recalls transfers leaves of absence compensation and training are without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal provincial or local laws. Novelis recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.All terms and conditions of employment at Novelis including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoffs recalls transfers leaves of absence compensation and training are without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal provincial or local laws.
This job has expired.