Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Assisting project engineers in the Municipal department
- Review of Land Development Plans and submissions
- Site layout, zoning plans, site grading and storm water calculations submissions
- Site development and design, including preparation of site plans, grading plans, utility plans, storm water management reports, erosion and sediment control plans, construction details and applications.
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Specific Degree Required: BS Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 0 - 3
- Computer Skills Required: AutoCAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work With Us?
- Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment on a variety of project types
- Ability to work effectively with others, manage time, and self-edit work
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.