Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Currently offering $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! $500 paid at 30 days and $500 paid at 90 days of employment
Shift: 1st Shift
Monitor property grounds to ensure a pleasant appearance. Maintain lawns by mowing, edging, raking leaves, and performing other lawn maintenance functions. Wash, clean, and re-fuel all equipment after use.Maintain flower beds, baskets, and boxes by watering, removing weeds, trimming, and performing other maintenance. Remove and bag trash from all exterior trash cans. Maintain the appearance of fountains, planters, or other grounds features by cleaning, replacing or making repairs. Maintain the appearance and safety of sidewalks, driveways, cart paths, or parking lots by filling in cracks, holes, and making other repairs. Operate tractors, trucks, or utility vehicles to transport equipment and supplies.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report defective equipment, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces. Move up and down ladders, stairs and/or service ramps.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
This job has expired.