Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We're a mission-driven, high-growth organization that's powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Product team is seeking a Head of Product Design to lead the growth of our Design department. The ideal candidate is familiar with iterative design practices, has built top-tier design teams, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
*What You'll Do*
* Identify a strategic vision for design and start laying the groundwork (stakeholder buy-in, resourcing, milestoning) for executing on it.
* Build and improve Noom's design infrastructure
* Collaborate with the brand team to start incorporating a consistent Noom brand into our product, without damaging engagement or retention.
* Iterative prototyping and refining designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks that can be developed into functional digital experiences.
* Assist in the development of landing pages and website conversion flows in order to build seamless user experiences.
* Manage the design team, translating company goals into design priorities, defining effective cross-team workflows, and ensuring that designers are happy and motivated
*What We Look For*
* 10+ years of relevant design experience
* 3+ years leading/managing designers
* A portfolio including examples of work that drove results, user interface, website, typography, color, imagery, animation and digital graphics
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to turn product requirements, user research, usability feedback, and personal design aesthetics into easy-to-use solutions.
* Someone who is self-motivated and able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
* Work closely with our product managers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
* Test and experiment design approaches to hit business goals
* Strong work ethic and high degree of conscientiousness
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $210,000-$274,000.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom's estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
*Other Elements of the Rewards Package:*
Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
* By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
* In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
* Remote location(s): United States.
* Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
*More About Noom*
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain's have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune's lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com).
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.
Woodland Hills, California
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago