For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,PA,United States |
We offer Great Benefits!
The benefits package for this position includes very generous Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holiday policy, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) with a match.
Health Advocate has an Onsite fitness facility, yoga classes, Employee Assistance Program, wellness programs, and employee activities to support employees with various goals.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday
A Claims Specialist is responsible for handling assigned claims cases in a timely manner to identify opportunities to resolve or explain member claim issues. by working with plan documents, carriers, providers, and members.
MINIMUM Requirements. Education
- Handle assigned cases in a timely manner to identify opportunities to resolve the issue by working with plan documents, carriers, providers, and members
- Research billing issues to determine the possible cause of the error and assist with claims resubmission when needed to correct the issue
- Assist members with setting up payment arrangements which may include reaching out to healthcare providers to determine payment options and discussing options with supervisor
- Resolve questions related to Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Exercise exceptional customer service skills in an effort to optimize each contact with the member
- High School Degree or GED required
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, liberal arts, public health, healthcare management, or a related field is preferred.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Word and Excel required
Job Type: Full-time
• Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Silver winner - Best in Biz Award 2020
Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year Silver winner - Stevie® Award 2020
Healthcare Customer Service Department of the Year Bronze winner - Stevie® Award 2020
Most Valuable Response by a Customer Service TeamABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Intrado welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Health Advocate is the nation's leading provider of health advocacy, navigation, well-being and integrated benefits programs. For nearly 20 years, Health Advocate has provided expert support to help our members navigate the complexities of healthcare and achieve the best possible health and well-being. Our solutions leverage a unique combination of best-in-class, personalized support with powerful predictive data analytics and a proprietary technology platform to address nearly every clinical, administrative, wellness or behavioral health need. Whether facing common issues or an unprecedented challenge like COVID-19, our team of highly trained, compassionate experts work together to go above and beyond expectations, making healthcare easier for our members and ensuring they get the care they need.
This job has expired.