Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
As an Accolade Government Solutions (GST) Health Assistant, reporting to a Steward, you will be a trusted go-to resource who supports our nurses with our TRICARE Beneficiaries with any issues related to their health or health benefits. You'll have the opportunity to help clients get the right care at the right time... no problem is too big or too small.
A day in the life...
Assist our GST nurses with engaging clients and understanding their needs
- Understand the methods of communication and engagement with our Beneficiaries
- Optimize & leverage the communication channels that fit each client
- Understand a client's context
- Uncover information about who our clients are & tailor our approach to fit their needs
- Support a holistic approach to a client interaction
- Assist our nurses in ensuring our beneficiaries are fully supported
- Close information and documentation gaps
- Actively monitor for contextual red flags and uncover barriers
- Use technology & data to gain a better understanding of needs the client may not be voicing
Support Broader GST Administrative Goals
- Assist in ensuring all beneficiaries tasks are tracked and managed
- Assisting in finding provider options
- Assist in understanding and quickly retrieving TRICARE benefit information.
- Leverage technology & internal resources (ex. Specialists, CSAs) to help understand the client's path, actions needed & next step
- Assisting with CCP data completion
- Assisting in outreach mailings
- Assisting in timely follow-up
Supporting our nurses in driving better client outcomes
- Assist with improved financial outcomes
- Help clients avoid inappropriate health care usage & process errors
- Help clients see the right providers at the right time
- Help clients optimize benefits packages & third-party vendors appropriately
- Assist with improved health (medical & behavioral) outcomes
What we are looking for...
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years relevant experience in service-based environment preferred
- Ability to thrive in a performance-based environment
- Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability
- Ability to listen, talk and type all at once through multi-channel communications
- Empathetic critical thinking
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Sharepoint, Powerpoint)
- Strong self-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization
#LI-EC1We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.
This job has expired.