Health Systems Sales Executive
Elsevier Patient Engagement & Care Plan
Are you a Master at strategic consultative selling?
Would you like to work for an industry leader?
About our Team
Our team are successful sales professionals, with a proven track record selling to the c-suite of the largest health systems. The team has experience selling IDN's utilizing a strategic consultative selling process. Our solutions impact patients and can change lives?
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join Elsevier's Patient Engagement and Care Plan team. Elsevier Patient Engagement provides tools to empower patients to take a role in their care. Elsevier Care Plan Solutions provide evidence-based point of care solutions that improve patient care and outcomes.
- Achievement of new sales, including expansion sales (upsell), revenue growth targets of Patient Engagement & Care Plan portfolio in territory
- Collaborate with other Clinical Solutions sales teams to develop proposals across the Clinical Solutions portfolio
- Create and execute on portfolio penetration plan in the territory.
- Negotiate and close contracts for new sales
Work in a way that works for you
- Proven track record of success from healthcare sales, strong technology solution selling experience and healthcare domain expertise
- Experience in new sales with a track record in competitive environments
- Experience selling technology solutions in B2B/healthcare environment with several decision makers
- Knowledge of regional or national healthcare groups, collaboration networks, and key opinion leaders
- Knowledge of regulatory environment in healthcare is a plus
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.