Help Desk Technician
Title: Help Desk technician
Duration: 03 Months
Location : 4402 Chrysler Drive Toledo OH
* Job Description
Essential Job Functions
* Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing systems and equipment. Verifies and approves operational quality of system equipment.
* Resolves customer issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance. Assists in investigating and resolving complex installations and maintenance matters of significance.
* Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
* Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
* Ability to walk and stand for several hours.
* Will train the right candidate on automotive software and processes.
* High school diploma or G.E.D.
* 1-2 years of service desk or field support experience
* Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
* Good interpersonal skills to work with customers and other unit personnel
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Good communication skills
* Good time management and organizational skills
* Ability to resolve hardware and equipment problems
* Willingness to travel to other sites within 20 miles
* Office/Automotive Plant environment
* May require weekend and holiday work
* May require shift work including afternoon and midnight shifts?
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 199335 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our