Merakey is currently seeking a Housekeeper Full Time 40 hours to join our Merakey Facilities division in our Plymouth Meeting, PA location.
The Housekeeping Worker will ensure that we have a clean and safe work environment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• The Housekeeping Worker will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of buildings.
• Enhanced Benefits option: Pay rate is $15 per hour with medical, vision and dental benefits.
• Enhanced Pay option: Pay rate will increase to $17 per hour with scaled back benefits.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
• Work/Life Balance
• Competitive Compensation Plans
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
• Life Insurance
• 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
• Marketplace Savings Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Programs
• 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
• Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT OUR ENHANCED BEHAVIOR SUPPORT HOMES
The mission, vision and core values of Merakey align with those of a successful Enhanced Behavioral Support Home (EBSH) for individuals with high risk factors, involved with multiple systems. Merakey's mission is "enriching lives by providing exceptional services through an individualized approach", integrating the mission with our vision of "creating communities where everyone is empowered to take meaning steps toward reaching their fullest potential", and our core values of compassion, diversity, integrity, quality, safety and trust, build a foundation of holistic care for the people we support.
Merakey's philosophy for the EBSH program seeks to inspire hope of recovery, promote empowerment, self-determination, understanding, and coping skills for individuals allowing them to achieve their fullest potential. Merakey services assist individuals to develop, enhance, and/or retain: psychiatric stability, social competencies, personal adjustment and/or independent living competencies so they experience more success, satisfaction and integration in the environments of their choice and can function as independently as possible.
• Must be able to provide proof of being fully vaccinated.
• High School Diploma /GED required.
• Must be 18 years of age or older required.
• Must have at least 1 year of housekeeping experience.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Prefer qualified candidate to have their own reliable transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted 36 minutes ago
Posted 36 minutes ago
Posted 35 minutes ago