Location: Johns Creek, GADevelopment - Drive coaching opportunities to promote growth and development, while also collaborating with leaders in the creation of new opportunities to stretch and develop talent.Diversity & Inclusion - Foster an inclusive culture to mitigate for unconscious biases, role modeling self-awareness and openness, and coaching leaders; accordingly, Supporting enterprise-wide initiatives around attraction and retention of diverse talent Change Management - Lead change (large and small) through robust change management, ensuring the awareness, desire, knowledge, ability, and reinforcement to sustain change. Leadership Development - Coach and collaborate with leaders on day-to-day opportunities, challenges and performance issues, facilitating a feedback-rich culture, and driving high engagement and performance. Collaboration - Ensure collaboration with HR peers in support of the region or other client areas as designated. Qualifications
Description: As an HR Business Partner, working with multi-discipline clients, you will provide HR expertise and advice to support the building of capabilities.
This role partners with the HR Centers of Excellence to formulate human capital strategies in support of business objectives and provides consultative services across all the HR fields including Total Rewards, Talent Management, and Talent Acquisition.
You will need a solid foundation in talent and performance management, organizational effectiveness, and change leadership to promote an inclusive culture and a highly engaged workforce.
A successful candidate will facilitate talent processes including performance management, talent reviews, succession planning, and engagement.
The HR Business Partner requires an ability to think strategically, confer and coach effectively, and inspire change collaboratively while supporting corporate and local initiatives.
In leading these efforts, the ideal candidate must solve talent planning and development challenges by initiating best practices to ensure support of the business needs and establish and maintain a strong community of partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 5+ years' experience in an HR function and/or equivalent management level experience.
- Knowledge of functional areas within HR including talent management, compensation, employee relations, employment law and employee development.
- Bring best practice guidance as well as performing as a collaborative problem-solver adept at developing customized approaches.
- Experience dealing with senior leadership teams in large organizations whereby influencing without authority is a key attribute of successful performance!
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including ability to engage and keep informed.
- Strong facilitation skills for formal and informal presentations.
- Reputation for working exceptionally well in partnership with company leaders and HR colleagues to drive positive change.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates superior influence skills; can communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of the organizations.
- Advanced skills in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint, with the ability to analyze data and create presentations.
- Travel to the various offices and corporate office is required.
Candidate will be based in the Alpharetta, GA office.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com