This job has expired.
The Human Resource (HR) Business Partner serves as an internal consultant and strategic value creator for the businesses driving business outcomes and translating needs into a people agenda that cultivates a customer-centric culture. Enables business growth through talent strategy, utilizing market knowledge, analytics and leveraging HR s organizational capability. Provides strategic influence and vision to the business, focused on a 3-5-year horizon.
• Implements talent management solutions, programs, and policies (i.e., annual performance reviews, goal setting, etc.)
• Partners with leaders to assess and evaluate the impact of change initiatives within the facility, as well as ensuring change management strategies are developed and implemented. (i.e., implementation of change management plan at the facility for the new HR technology or initiatives)
• Shares facility-specific and HR customer insights with the broader HR organization to shape best-in-class employee experience across Memorial Healthcare (i.e., identifying, prioritizing, selecting, implementing and communicating improvement opportunities within the HR processes through user-focused process design) Includes driving adoption of the digital experience.
• Develops framework and requirements for building capabilities specific to the facility (i.e., build framework to assess organizational capabilities that includes identifying gaps in capability against the people strategy, and criteria to determine whether talent can be developed or acquired, or if the organization needs to design/update role profiles to close the gap(s)).
• Utilize resources within HR COEs to identify strategic needs of the facility client group to drive culture, competitive advantage, leadership pipeline, and desired work environment for the business.
• Leads strategic workforce planning efforts, ensuring the facility s workforce has the right size, shape, cost, and agility for the future.
• Leads succession planning activities for assigned client group: select and develop key talent to ensure there is talent to fill critical roles.
• Co-owns workforce analytics metrics on performance scorecard with business / client group leaders.
• Guides process of optimizing organizational design to increase productivity and improve performance of the business.
• Identify what is needed to drive culture, competitive advantage, leadership pipeline, and desired work environment for the business.
• Utilizes people management data and analysis tools to inform development of strategies and recommendations.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
• RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT / HR: Maintains positive relationships with managers and employees and provides HR services for assigned organizations/groups.
• ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING: Uses decision making processes and tools to analyze situations and make effective decisions.
• EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
• PROBLEM SOLVING: Ability to identify, analyze and effectively solve problems.
• Human Resources
Education equivalent experience:
• or Business Administration or in a Related Field.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Requires business acumen, ability to read and interpret dashboards and reports containing complex data and an understanding of HR analytics techniques. Must have excellent stakeholder management and be skilled at developing good working relationships with a diverse group. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. Must be knowledgeable of employment laws and consultative methods.
Required Work Experience: Three (3) years experience in Human Resources or related field. Experience in a strategic consultative role preferred.
Certification in HR (SPHR, SHRM-SCP) is preferred. Masters degree in related field is preferred.
• Bending and Stooping 20.00%
• Keyboard Entry 60.00%
• Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm 60.00%
• Sitting 60.00%
• Standing 60.00%
• Walking 60.00%
• Audible Speech 60.00%
• Hearing Acuity 60.00%
• Depth Perception 60.00%
• Distinguish Color 60.00%
• Seeing - Far 60.00%
• Seeing - Near 60.00%
• Computer Monitor 60.00%
Memorial Hospital Pembroke joined Memorial Healthcare System in 1995, adding 301 licensed beds and a wide range of clinical expertise to the system. New facilities and programs continue to be added, providing a wide scope of services such as:
Posted 32 minutes ago
New Hope, Minnesota
Posted 19 minutes ago
West Bend, Wisconsin
Posted 19 minutes ago