CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity on the People & Culture team located in our South West region, supporting the California, Austin, Atlanta, and Chicago offices. We are looking for a HR Coordinator to join our team on a temporary to permanent basis.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class internal client service
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The HR Coordinator is an integral member of the South West People & Culture team. In this role, you will develop a solid foundation of HR knowledge and experience, and you will have the opportunity to build relationships with new employees, staff and partners within the firm. The ideal candidate seeks career growth within human resources and you will provide general and administrative HR support to the South West team. Under the leadership of the HR Managers your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with P&C Operational team and various local offices to serve as the primary point person for new employee assimilation including on-boarding, conducting new hire orientation, internal training, assigning buddies/performance coach, internal reporting needs etc.
- Run weekly productivity and goals reports for various audit and tax departments in the SW region
- Reporting - Review of time violations; communicate as appropriate.
- Recruiting - Assist with New Hire check ins 30, 60, 90 to ensure the assimilation to the firm is as we expect.
- Performance Management, including maintaining performance coach assignments, tracking snapshot evaluations and coaching sessions, and tracking completion of annual evaluations.
- South-West region ownership of running all performance management reporting
- Managing our LA office Spot Pyramid Award monthly presentations and certificate distribution
- Maintaining accurate records for tracking local CPA Exam status and Licenses for LA office employees.
- Supporting employee off-boarding within the LA office including exit paperwork, conduct exit interview and alumni contacts.
- Developing internal communications and reports on local HR efforts (ie. Newsletter).
- Employee Welfare, including coordination of team and office events, employee recognition, and programs that support our social impact initiatives (e.g. CohnReznick CARES, WomenCAN, and Diversity and Inclusion local action councils).
- Recommending improvements to work methods, reporting tools, processes and procedures.
- Project Manage; working with COE's to coordinate Entry Level, Intern and Breakthrough programs for the South-West Region.
- General P&C team administrative support for the South-West region including assistance with internal recruiting events, large orientation classes, office-wide meeting support, and policy compliance
- Supporting other related HR projects and tasks as requested.
- Bachelor's degree; Human Resources or Business related field is preferred
- 1+ years of HR experience; professional services industry experience is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with on-boarding and HRIS systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as critical thinking and creative skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, high energy and a positive attitude
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
#LI-MM1 #CB #GD
This job has expired.