LightBox is looking for a qualified and resourceful Human Resources Generalist to support our department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The Human Resources Generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, and will be involved with employment leaves, workers comp, disability claims and benefits.What you will do and achieve:
Who you are:Education
- Involved in the day-to-day administration of policies and programs associated with the HR function
- Updates and maintains HRIS system
- Manages all employment leave of absences in accordance with FMLA and/or ADA applicable laws
- Processes unemployment, workers compensation and disability claims for all US employees
- Conducts investigations company wide as required
- Work with HR Operations team on all internal and external audits related to payroll, worker's compensation, corporate and benefit plans
- Provides guidance and coaching to managers and employees on HR related matters
- Assists in coordination of open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs
- Interaction with benefits broker for complex benefits issues for the OKC location
- Protects the interests of employees and the organization in accordance with the company's Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements across the US
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
Key Knowledge & Skills
- 3-5 years of human resource experience
- Experience with FMLA and/or ADA applicable laws
Core CompetenciesOther Desirable Attributes
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- ADP/payroll systems a plus
LightBox's Diversity Commitment:
- Regular Office Environment: Lifting up to 25 lbs., sitting for extended, continuous periods of time, communicating via telephone etc.
LightBox is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences, and values. We believe in unity in diversity and offer a collaborative work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support, recognize, and embrace our differences.
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the employee's only responsibilities. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
LightBox and all its holding companies are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the LightBox and its holding companies to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.NO TELEPHONE CALLS OR AGENCY SOLICITATION PLEASE.
This job has expired.