We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Human Resources Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced learning environment to support the HR department in all areas, including payroll, benefits administration, employee support and engagement. Additionally, the HR Assistant will have an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of HR projects and the chance to learn and develop new skill sets, while being an integral part of our enthusiastic team.
Position RequirementsYou are......
- Provide stellar customer service to all employees and ensure a friendly, open door environment by being a resource for employee questions and requests regarding HR-related topics.
- Support the new hire process, including coordinating new hire start dates, and preparing and ensuring the completion of pre-hire paperwork.
- Assist in employee benefit plan enrollments, change reporting, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Administer the time and attendance system.
- Assist with the company's payroll process.
- Support the team with planning and executing company events to encourage an engaging, positive work environment.
- Assist in the company's recruitment processes and employee lifecycle
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Tech savvy
- A team player
- Interested in learning and developing new skills in all aspects of HR
- A people person; must display patience, empathy, optimism and helpfulness
- Comfortable with speaking in front of people
- Someone who takes initiative and is a great problem solver
- A self motivator
- Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
It would be nice if you have.......
- Hold a Bachelor's or Associates degree
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English verbally and in writing
- Have experience in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Basic knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources
- 1+ years' experience in an HR position or Internship with payroll, employee relations, and time and attendance
- Prior experience with an HRIS database, UKG, ADP and KRONOS - or similar software systems
LRP has been in business over 40+ years and believes in a strong work-life balance, normal work hours and that your hard work should benefit the customer, the company and you! LRP provides a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including group health insurance, paid vacations, and holidays, and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match. LRP promotes an inclusive work environment that fosters personal growth, provides resources for wellness, and creates an all-around enjoyable work environment.LRP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status; as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local law.
This job has expired.