Position: HVAC Technician
Location: Rochester, NY
Schedule: Days, weekend availability, on call
Compensation: Based on interview/experience ($25-35/hr)
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
What We Are Looking For
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for performing maintenance and service on HVAC systems in customer homes while maintaining a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity.
NOCO is looking to hire experienced, detail-oriented residential HVAC Technicians to join our growing team. Technicians will be skilled in performing routine maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs on residential HVAC equipment. Strong customer service skills are required. Year-round, full-time work available.
What You Will Do
- Identify customer's needs.
- Install, maintain and repair ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Manage electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Clean, adjust and repair systems, and perform warranty services.
- Perform repairs and maintenance.
- Participate in technical training
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Comply with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements
- Perform maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish an employment contract and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. What You Will Need
What We Offer
- High school education or equivalent
- 1-5 years of HVAC experience
- EPA/NATE Certifications a plus
- Must be able to lift and move up to 100 pounds at a time.
- Standing, reaching with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Generous medical insurance offerings
- Dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Health savings accounts
- Vacation and NOCO Time
- Employee and family assistance program
- Company paid training
- Safety incentives
- Years of service incentives
- Company provided uniforms and PPE
- Boot allowance (twice per year)
- Paid lunch break
This job has expired.