About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.Security Awareness and Risk Management SpecialistPosition can work from either of the following locations in a Hybrid model:
- Alpharetta, GA
- Boca Raton, FL
This is an exciting opportunity to have a global impact on information security governance and risk management for LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group to enhance our Culture of Security. This individual will assist with the implementation of our information security governance and risk management program, including awareness, security champion program, policy creation and maintenance and establishing and monitoring of key performance indicators to drive control effectiveness and optimization over time. Good communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills with the ability to interact with key stakeholders to convey the operational impact of cybersecurity issues and risk management in a confident, organized manner, is a must. Developing and promoting awareness of Information Security policies, standards and procedures, plus related security topics, through education, awareness and training, is a must.
We are searching for a self-starter and problem solver who has familiarity with compliance and industry frameworks and standards, marketing best practices or training and development best practices ready to enhance these skills to safeguard our company assets against current cybersecurity threats while demonstrating a strong positive attitude. This individual will review business operations, by evaluating program metrics, to identify key threats, business risks or issues and collaborate with key stakeholders and management to recommend resolutions to achieve desired department objectives. This individual must possess organizational skills to participate in multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize work effectively, to ensure that security measures are incorporated into strategic departmental plans that support the company's information security goals and objectives.Core Responsibilities:
- Maintain communication with peers and technology contacts throughout the organization to understand cybersecurity threats or risk
- Present technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Collect, prioritize and distribute details for internal and external audit and customer requests
- All other duties as assigned
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills to include blogs, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to learn cybersecurity threats and principles and its organizational impact
- Ability to gauge learner understanding and knowledge level to prepare and present training modules
- Desire to learn and integrate new skills and capabilities
- High attention to critical detail with the ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Future Travel expected Ability to travel up to 25% both domestic and international
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.