OUR COMPANY IS OWNED BY OUR TEAM MEMBERS
$10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Looking for variety in your work?
Do you enjoy change?
Want to share your skills with multiple practices within Mortenson Family Dental
$40.00 per hour, plus mileage
The Floater Hygiene Role could be just the role for you!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind,
gracious, and caring environment.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient
referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost effectively, and
posting patient charges accurately.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal
networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Promotes a “team first” attitude by demonstrating positive and caring
relationships and communication with coworkers.
- Follows CDC and OSHA guidelines for safety and infection control.
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal
communication, and other dental tests to help dentist diagnose dental
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, deep
scaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
- Computer, copier, fax, telephone
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Local anesthesia and nitrous oxide certification
- Laser Debridement Certification
- General Supervision Privileges
- CPR Certification
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Intraoral Camera
- Caries Detection
- Open Dental Software
- Digital Radiograph Technology
- Monday 8-6
- Tuesday 8-6
- Wednesday 8-6
- Thursday 8-6
- Friday 8-5
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
This job has expired.