Position: I&E Technician
Location: Carlsbad, NM (housing NOT available)
Danos Expectations: A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
Our purpose, values and high-performance culture traits are fundamental to our success and offer wonderful opportunities for employee development.
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
The successful candidate will interface with Client employees, contractor employees, and vendors. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in the installation, inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of field automation systems, SCADA equipment and communications systems. Office work will require computer skills and utilization of automation software. Individual must be capable of troubleshooting oil and gas process instrumentation systems in the field. The position will also require some after hour call outs and weekend duties. Responsibilities:
- High focus on Safety, Health and Environment
- New production facility commissioning
- SCADA communications maintenance and troubleshooting
- Instrumentation maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment including but not limited to - Guided Wave Radar, Recycle Pump Motors, Chemical pumps, Burner Management Systems, ESD Actuators, High Level Switches, Pressure Transmitters, Liquid and Gas Metering Equipment.
- Program monitoring and minor modifications to PLC's - ROC/Allen Bradley
- Artificial lift systems installs and maintenance including gas lift compression, ESP, Rod lift solutions.
- Utilize SAP PM and Click to ensure appropriate maintenance data collection.
- Special Projects - As assigned
- PSSR's on all new installations and major maintenance work
- Training new hires and current employees
About Us The Danos Difference
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Instrumentation and control certificate or degree highly preferred
- 2+ years Oil and Gas field operations experience; hands on experience with I&E/Automation devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience using ROC Link, Emerson programming tools, Crimson, Level Master Configurator, Radar Master Configurator, is preferred
- Housing not available; local candidates preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.