This job has expired.
Directs the department's activities and resources to ensure alignment with the mission, values, and objectives of the department and organization.
• Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
• Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
• Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
• Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
• Accredited Program
• BLS Certification
• ARRT - American Registry of Radiology Tech
• BLS American Heart E-Card
Education equivalent experience:
• in health-related field.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. Requires collaboration with physician leadership.
Required Work Experience: Five (5) years of leadership experience in imaging management.
••Must have one of the following certifications: ARRT, RDMS or RDCS or RVT or RVS or NMTCB.
• Bending and Stooping ; ; ; 20.00%
• Keyboard Entry ; ; ; 60.00%
• Kneeling ; ; ; 20.00%
• Lifting/Carrying Patients 35 Pounds or Greater ; ; ; 20.00%
• Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
• Lifting or Carrying 25.01 lbs - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
• Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
• Pushing or Pulling 26 - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
• Pushing or Pulling > 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
• Reaching ; ; ; 20.00%
• Repetitive Movement Foot/Leg ; ; ; 20.00%
• Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm ; ; ; 20.00%
• Sitting ; ; ; 60.00%
• Standing ; ; ; 40.00%
• Walking ; ; ; 40.00%
• Audible Speech ; ; ; 80.00%
• Hearing Acuity ; ; ; 80.00%
• Depth Perception ; ; ; 80.00%
• Distinguish Color ; ; ; 80.00%
• Seeing - Far ; ; ; 80.00%
• Seeing - Near ; ; ; 80.00%
• Bio hazardous Waste ; ; ; 20.00%
• Biological Hazards - Respiratory ; ; ; 20.00%
• Biological Hazards - Skin or Ingestion ; ; ; 20.00%
• Blood and/or Bodily Fluids ; ; ; 20.00%
• Communicable Diseases and/or Pathogens ; ; ; 20.00%
• Computer Monitor ; ; ; 60.00%
• Fire Risk ; ; ; 20.00%
• Magnetic Fields ; ; ; 20.00%
• Moving Mechanical Parts ; ; ; 20.00%
• Needles/Sharp Objects ; ; ; 20.00%
• Potential Electric Shock ; ; ; 20.00%
• Potential for Physical Assault ; ; ; 20.00%
• Radiation ; ; ; 20.00%
• Wet or Slippery Surfaces ; ; ; 20.00%
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital is a 226 bed free-standing children's hospital in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida located near Fort Lauderdale. The hospital is currently undergoing a 4-story vertical expansion to double the number of floors and to continue to meet its commitment to providing the highest quality and safest care for children in the region.
JDCH is one of 6 hospitals that are part of Memorial Healthcare System, the 3rd largest public health system in the country. Memorial delivers nearly 14,000 babies per year in 3 hospitals and has 132 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) - both level 2 and 3 (the state of Florida does not yet have a separate designation for level 4 care). JDCH has robust high-risk and congenital programs including a US News and World Report ranked pediatric Cardiology and Heart Surgery Program, one of only two active programs in the state that does heart transplants. Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital's Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine program is also ranked by US News and World Report as number one in Florida and is one of the largest programs in the southeastern United States. JDCH also has robust Neurosciences, Hematology/Oncology and other specialized surgical programs (approximately 10,000 surgeries per year). They also have the area's largest pediatric and neonatal transport team, which also does mobile ECMO. JDCH serves over 375,000 children per year from around the state. Approximately 100,000 children are cared for in our 3 emergency rooms across the county per year. JDCH's services continue to grow with the opening of the new specialty center/ambulatory surgery center in Palm Beach County in 2018 and a new ambulatory pavilion in Miramar, near Miami-Dade County which will open in 2021.
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital offers resources for academic pursuits, spanning from clinical research to basic science investigation via affiliations with nearby universities and through its Pediatric Institute for Discovery and Innovation (PIDI). Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital has an established pediatric residency program and deep relationships with other hospital providers and universities.
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital combines leading-edge clinical excellence with a child- and family-friendly environment that emphasizes the Power of Play. Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services - delivered with kindness, dedication and compassion.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
White Plains, New York
Posted about 2 hours ago
Cary, North Carolina
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago