This job has expired.
Provides clerical and technical support for the department.
• Manages electronic Imaging exam for timely interpretation, oversees interpretation workflow for Interpreting physicians. Performs audits for any un-interpreted electronic exams, or for any electronic files incorrectly stored.
• Communicates findings of Imaging exams to various caregivers, including verifying the transmission of critical findings.
• Creates electronic files for release of information to authorized individuals, including legal requests received via subpoena, using properly executed forms.
• Handles workflow in clinical imaging areas. Assists with coordinating patient flow to department, prioritizing and distributing work to technical staff under the guidance of leadership.
• Transports patients via wheelchair, stretcher, bed or neuro chair to designated sites as requested, including patients with oxygen tanks, intravenous pumps, drips, monitors and other equipment.
• Performs post-procedural duties including room clean up, and restocking supplies. Assists with inventory control.
• Assists staff with lift assists and repositioning of patients when needed.
• Greet patients, verify prescriptions, providers and schedule patients as needed; communicate with departments to facilitate efficient care.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
• RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Provides secretarial and administrative support for leaders or departments.
• WORKLOAD MANAGEMENT: Manages completion of work assignments based on priority and due dates.
• PATIENT TRANSPORT: Provides transportation of patients and equipment from one area of the facility to another.
• ORGANIZATION SKILLS: Organizes work to achieve maximum efficiency.
• PATIENT AND FAMILY CENTERED CARE: "Provides Patient and Family Centered Care to patients, families, visitors and internal customers"
• PATIENT SAFETY - ANCILLARY/SUPPORT: Contributes to a safe patient care environment.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• BLS Certification
• BLS American Heart E-Card
Education equivalent experience:
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action, customer service and basic computer experience.
Required Work Experience: No prior work experience required.
• Bending and Stooping ; ; ; 60.00%
• Keyboard Entry ; ; ; 60.00%
• Kneeling ; ; ; 20.00%
• Lifting/Carrying Patients 35 Pounds or Greater ; ; ; 60.00%
• Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 40.00%
• Lifting or Carrying 25.01 lbs - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
• Lifting or Carrying > 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
• Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 60.00%
• Pushing or Pulling 26 - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 60.00%
• Pushing or Pulling > 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 60.00%
• Reaching ; ; ; 60.00%
• Repetitive Movement Foot/Leg ; ; ; 20.00%
• Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm ; ; ; 20.00%
• Sitting ; ; ; 40.00%
• Squatting ; ; ; 20.00%
• Standing ; ; ; 40.00%
• Walking ; ; ; 40.00%
• Audible Speech ; ; ; 80.00%
• Hearing Acuity ; ; ; 80.00%
• Depth Perception ; ; ; 80.00%
• Distinguish Color ; ; ; 80.00%
• Seeing - Far ; ; ; 80.00%
• Seeing - Near ; ; ; 80.00%
• Bio hazardous Waste ; ; ; 40.00%
• Biological Hazards - Respiratory ; ; ; 40.00%
• Biological Hazards - Skin or Ingestion ; ; ; 40.00%
• Blood and/or Bodily Fluids ; ; ; 40.00%
• Communicable Diseases and/or Pathogens ; ; ; 40.00%
• Hazardous Chemicals ; ; ; 20.00%
• Hazardous Medication ; ; ; 20.00%
• Latex ; ; ; 20.00%
• Computer Monitor ; ; ; 60.00%
• Fire Risk ; ; ; 20.00%
• Magnetic Fields ; ; ; 20.00%
• Moving Mechanical Parts ; ; ; 40.00%
• Needles/Sharp Objects ; ; ; 40.00%
• Potential Electric Shock ; ; ; 20.00%
• Potential for Physical Assault ; ; ; 20.00%
• Radiation ; ; ; 20.00%
• Wet or Slippery Surfaces ; ; ; 20.00%
When the City of Miramar was founded back in 1955, fewer than 200 people lived there. Today, it's home to 200,000 residents who can call upon Memorial Hospital Miramar when they need outstanding compassionate care. With 178 beds, Memorial Hospital Miramar includes 162 acute-care beds, a 16-bed Level II NICU, and The Family Birthplace, which has welcomed nearly 30,000 babies into the world since the hospital opened in 2005.
Services also include:
• Cardiac Telemetry Unit
• Imaging Services
• Intensive Care
• Women's Services
• Adult and Pediatric Emergency Departments
• Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Pediatric Therapy Services
• [U18] Sports Medicine for athletes 18 and younger
• Memorial Rehabilitation Institute
Memorial Hospital Miramar has been named by Truven Health Analytics and Modern Healthcare magazine as one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals, and has won the Guardian of Excellence Award from HCAHPS Press Ganey every year since 2008.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Posted 25 minutes ago
New Hope, Minnesota
Posted 12 minutes ago
West Bend, Wisconsin
Posted 12 minutes ago