You will be responsible for the on-time deployment and execution of our software and services for our law enforcement customers. You will migrate existing customers from a legacy platform to a new integrated infrastructure with support and direction from senior members of the team. This position has a two-year term with opportunities for continued employment within LexisNexis at the end of the migration.
- Gain a comprehension of product(s), product options; understand accounts structure, hierarchy, and setup.
- Facilitate scheduling and implementation of product migration with POC and other stakeholders
- Setup and manage projects in Salesforce with accurate timeline and up-to-date status for each project
- Configure agency setup in UI and database
- Verify all form settings before giving credentials to agencies
- Monitor and follow up regularly with inflight agencies
- Move new agencies from prep to production and verify setup in all applicable systems
- Train law enforcement customers on new platform
- Effectively transition agencies from implementation to customer success and support
- Bachelor's Degree or similar work experience preferred
- 1-2 years of in- person customer facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with varying deadlines
- Technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective working in a team
- Conscientious and attentive to details
- Home-based with some travel required (10%)
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.