INCIDENT RESPONSE ANALYST
Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a INCIDENT RESPONSE ANALYST who can do more for all Mohawk global brands across residential, distributor, and builder multifamily divisions.
The INCIDENT RESPONSE ANALYST will be managing our incident response, system monitoring, and analysis.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Support business units and users with direct interaction with Sr Directors and with BU CIO(s)
- Direct Interaction with all IS Vendors along with some management of vendors
- Senior level opportunity for someone very experienced with Security Operations Centers (SOCs), Incident Management, Detection Engineering and Threat Hunting
- Participates with development, maintenance, and testing of security alerts covering a wide range of operating systems, services, and applications
- Analyze, triage and lead security incidents
- Provide a technical resource and escalation point for Tier 1 and Tier 2 analysts
- Performs activities including planning, providing technical leadership, and tracking projects and key task dates
- Uses security monitoring tools to investigate, respond to, and recommend appropriate corrective actions for data security incidents
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity/Information security or related discipline.
- Master's preferred or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
- Certification and Training: GSEC, GISF, GISP, GSNA, CISSP, CISM
- At least 8+ years of information security experience
- Expertise in incident response and system monitoring and analysis.
- Experience with system monitoring and analysis.
- Knowledge of multiple computing platforms, including Windows, Linux, Unix, networks, and endpoints.
- Experience with vulnerability and penetration testing engagements.
- Experience with change and project management.
- Good oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively interact with internal and external customer and team members
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve problems, maintain safety, and ensure adherence to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Good Understanding of overall business functions and ability to support an incident response function
- Able to mentor coworkers to develop & apply creative solutions to solve problems
- Able to assist business units to establish and prioritize remediation efforts and drive toward accomplishing those priorities
- Able to be a technical skills mentor to team members to help them become proficient in technology and issue resolution, thinks outside the box
- Takes ownership of larger or multiple projects and provides innovative solutions
- Able to mentor and motivate team
- Contributes to building and managing relevant portions of project plans, managing time and attention based on what is most important to achieve key objectives
- Team Leader and capable of bringing the team together to achieve the common goal
- Normal office environment
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.