Our client is currently seeking a Incident Response Lead.
(This is a Remote (PST Hours) 6 Month contract role)
Supplier's resources will work primarily at a remote location. The Supplier resource will be fully dedicated to the tasks of a Tier 3 Senior IR lead, available during normal business days and hours, Monday-Friday. The Supplier resource will work closely with both Client resources, as well as Supplier reach back resources.Qualifications & Requirements
- Examples of the tasks that the Supplier resource onsite may be responsible for are:
• Consult Client on service improvements based on IR industry frameworks (e.g., PICERL)
• Perform analysis and review for alerts from existing tools within the SOC
• Perform triage and response on events escalated as part of the SOC's Incident Response process
• Identification of gaps in visibility for the SOC and development of remediation plans to close these gaps
• Develop and conduct threat hunting exercises and train existing staff on the process
• Development of IOCs based on industry specific threat actors for tool ingestion
• Conduct proper lessons learned and identify remediation efforts post-incident
• Train existing staff on incident response best practices
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.