Are you an experienced electrician?
Do you have industrial electrician experience?
Would you like to be in an environment that values safety above all else?
Then apply now! We're scheduling onsite interviews for our upcoming hiring fair on September 10th!
Our client is a family owned business that manufactures quality residential and commercial roofing products. They are seeking a qualified Industrial Electrician to maximize plant performance and run time through troubleshooting and repair of all electrical equipment. This position is located in Sumas, WA.
Our client has been serving their customers both locally and internationally since 1983. They value integrity, humility, and the safety of their employees.
What you'll receive:
What you will be doing:
- Competitive salary - $23.75 - $40.45 /hour (DOE)
- Overtime opportunities
- Modified DuPont shift rotation
- Direct hire
- Extended Health Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Unlimited opportunities for career growth
- Safety oriented environment
- Working with a leader in their industry
What you will need:
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, lighting fixtures and other electrical components such as switches, relays, circuit breakers and fuse disconnects
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Read and interpret Electrical drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Plan and oversee testing and calibration of electrical and electronic equipment and tools on a scheduled basis
- Comply with internal and corporate policies, procedures and regulations with respect to Health & Safety
- Respond to emergency situations as necessary
- Maintenance experience in a plant setting or Associates Degree in Industrial Electrical Maintenance
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley Drives, Relay Logic, PLCs and Programming
- Proficient in diagnosing and testing motors and motor control circuits
- Experience with various instrumentation sensors and transmitters
- Ability to work with computer based maintenance software
- Possess superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, you are good with your hands, and the above sounds exciting to you, apply today! We are interviewing now and want to speak with you
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.