Job ID: 283119
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
This position is responsible as a heavy equipment operator in the outdoor storage yard, reporting directly to the Transportation manager for the logistics operations of shipping, receiving, delivery truck services and the will call interface.
- Assist the Transportation Manager in performing daily team goals including moving product to the organized storage yard for storage and outbound loading. Inspecting progress to ensure that all shipments are complete, safe and in compliance with legal and regulatory agencies
- Manage team to ensure coverage for scheduled load out requirements
- Ensuring the storage yard organization and FIFO product cycles. Including the physical site and product storage
- Working closely with production operations to organize storage of specialty projects in preparation of shipment/loading delivery schedules
- Verify special projects with the scheduled timing of shipments, for both internal and external customers
- Assist warehouse through inbound receiving to verify materials for facility storage
- Serve as the interface for will call expediter
- Operating heavy equipment as needed
- Inspect all loads as a last and final check
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and documenting truck/trailer load outs
- Must have heavy equipment experience, at least 2 years is preferred
- Must have operating experience with large forklifts, crane or Mi-Jack
- Self-starter, ability to work under limited supervision
- Occasional overtime is required
- Lifting may be required with team assistance provided if needed
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Philadelphia Job Segment:
Industrial, Warehouse, Chemical Engineer, Equipment Operator, Shipping and Receiving, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations
This job has expired.