Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc. (PST), a subsidiary of Linde, Inc, a global industrial gas company, offers a comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information about PST is available at .
Incoming Inspectors work in manufacturing environments where they complete the following duties: inspecting aviation hardware, identifying defects, approving, or rejecting customer hardware, checking if hardware is conforming to standards. Those interested in an Incoming Inspector position should be able to demonstrate the following skills in their resumes: strong observational abilities, effective communication, attention to details, computer competences, reporting, and time management.
Final Inspection Technician
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by following guidelines and procedures, and complying with all applicable regulations.
- Communicates and works well in a diverse environment.
- Performs inspections of parts and assemblies in accordance with applicable Engineering criteria, documents, drawings, and workmanship standards.
- Performs inspections using Precision Measurement equipment/devices.
- Reviews part records for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensures proper documentation including fine print details on all product certifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to read, comprehend and understand work instructions as well as technical specifications
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs, with or without accommodation
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, reaching, hand and finger manipulation, occasional stooping, crouching, and climbing
- Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays may be required
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of inspection experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Good manual dexterity and adept in use of precision measuring tools. Knowledge of common inspection measuring equipment including Dial Calipers (Vernier), Pin gages, Micrometers etc.
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that supports our employees' and their families' wellbeing and provides the tools and resources our employees need to make well-informed decisions about their physical and financial future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Access to export controlled technology/technical data and/or items required to perform this Position are subject to the laws of the United States (including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-799, and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ("ITAR"), 22 C.F.R. Part 120-130) and the company's export control procedures, pursuant to which the release of such technology/technical data and/or items to anyone other than a U.S. Person* may be considered an export to the person's home country and may require authorization from the U.S. Government. Thus, additional information in this regard may be required from applicants for this Position. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
*Pursuant to the EAR and the ITAR, a U.S. Person includes any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship, any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (i.e., a "green card" holder), or any individua
l who is granted political asylum or other protected status under applicable law.