The Information Systems Analyst provides technical and operational support for the College's enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems including Ellucian Banner, Ellucian Degree Works, IBM Cognos Analytics. The analyst works closely with Information Technology Services (ITS) teams and campus constituents to support efficient operations, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and ensure the effective use of Banner and related enterprise systems.
This newly created position supports the College's self-hosted Banner deployment in AWS. You will work closely with a team of highly skilled professionals using modern devops deployment strategies and technologies such as containerization, serverless, and infrastructure-as-code to ensure the College has robust and secure ERP systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Working in a team environment, responsible for satisfying routine service requests, operational tasks, incident response, and problem resolution. Documents important procedures, technical instructions, and process knowledge.
● Works with campus constituents, IT service teams, and vendor partners on service improvement projects and routine upgrades. Configures ERP systems functionality and provides application security administration.
● Continually evaluates and identifies applications, modules, tools, frameworks and technologies to support and improve the overall effective use and operations of ERP systems. Keeps current with updates to Ellucian Banner modules and related ERP systems.
● Collaborates with the enterprise reporting team to support a robust and evolving data layer that satisfies enterprise reporting and data analysis needs.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
● Possess and exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
● Ability to work independently, one-on-one, or with a team. Must be motivated and take initiative when appropriate
● Ability and willingness to learn new skills as needed
● Working knowledge of Ellucian Banner functional and technical environment
● Cognos and Banner ODS administration
● Experience with Oracle PL/SQL and Linux.
● Experience with Groovy, Java and scripting languages.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and names and contact information for three references to http://apply.interfolio.com/114708.
Lafayette is deeply committed to creating a diverse community, one that is responsive, inclusive, and is supportive of each and all of its faculty, students, and staff. All members of the College community share in the responsibility for creating, maintaining, and developing a learning environment in which difference is valued, equity is sought, and inclusiveness is practiced. All Lafayette operations reflect the College's commitment to Diversity, Equity, Access, and Inclusion (DEAI) initiatives, and Lafayette welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Instructional Professor in Civilization Studies (Jewish Civilization and History of European Civilization) - Open RankThe University of Chicago
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted 19 minutes ago