Title: Infrastructure Services Engineer Executive Advisor
Location: Mason, OH; Atlanta, GA; Indianapolis, IN
Performs analysis and research of systems and networks. Reviews detailed business and technical requirements in order to recommend technical solutions.
How you will make an impact:
- Provides advanced level engineering design functions.
- Develops complex solutions from business requirements and architectural specifications; provides input to set or amend architectural specifications.
- Creates presentations and seeks IT managements approval and acceptance of significant replacements or reconfigurations of major business systems serving the enterprise.
- Directs the construction of architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
- Participates in the design of the enterprise architecture.
- Proposes opportunities to improve results based on targeted or continuous assessment.
- Participates in enterprise planning activity, including vendor assessment, technology platform selection and retirement, prioritization and integration; routinely acts as a subject matter expert for executive management.
Preferred Skills, Experiences and Competencies:
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 10 years in one or more of the following: information systems, computer networking, telecommunications, systems development and management required; significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required; broad-based experience to plan and design highly complex systems; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- AWS Certification for Solutions Engineer or Architect is a requirement .
- 2-3 years' experience with current AWS Services offerings, Security, Data Storage & Networking best practices for Solutions design
- 1-2 years' Experience with AWS Development, DevOps, Monitoring tools.
- 2-3 years' Experience in handling Databases ( RDBMS & No-SQL) Cloud Native or otherwise wrt to Design , Management & Optimization functions
- 1-2 years' Automation experience with Terraform or Cloud Formation , Scripting with CLI
- 5 years' experience with Application Development background with Python or Java languages in Micro-Services environment, REST API's, Services Frameworks.
- 2-3 years' experience with Container technologies ( Docker , Kubernetes )
- 3 years' experience with Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence Atlassian Tools.,
- 5 years' experience in an Agile Environment and have clear understanding of the SDLC .
- 5 years' experience with Software Testing tools for functional , non-Functional & Security testing.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health. Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Elevance Health approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.