About the role
Provides technical support to Injection Molding Machines to achieve desired quality, quantity, service and cost standards through safe and proper utilization equipment. Ensure proper set-up molds and processes for injection molding machines and automated equipment. #CB
What you will do
- Monitors and corrects efficiencies of processes.
- Perform mold changes
- Trouble shoots process and machine issues and repairs/corrects findings.
- Implement and maintain SIM (scientific Injection Molding) where appropriate.
- Support DOE's, Validations when required.
- Sets-up tools such and prepare molds for production including changing tools when required.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and updates all related documentation.
- Ensures proper safety and company policies/guidelines
- Ensure schedule attainment, cycle times monitoring and OEE daily Tracking.
- Responsible of good documentation practices adherence and compliance audits.
- Ensure Cleaning and Work in 6S tasks(organize, clean area)
- Participate in LEAN and Continuous Improvement events
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree or Technical Certification related to injection molding and/or automation is desired.
- 3-5+ years of hands on injection molding process experience required
- Two years' experience with equipment maintenance for molding machines, auxiliary and automated equipment.
- RJG certifications desired
- Technical experience troubleshooting injection molding equipment issues along with experience assembling/disassembling injection molding tooling.
- Experience with setting up molds and processes for injection molding machines and automated equipment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have understanding of Lean concepts and the ability to demonstrate everyday incremental improvements within job scope.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment; high customer empathy and desire to enthusiastically serve.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs; heavier lifting is necessary on occasion and the employee is required to ask for assistance above 50 lbs.
Who we are
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. As a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that improve outcomes and help save lives. We accomplish this mission by delivering our products through the following operating units: Medical
: Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. The medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents we manufacture and distribute are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. Life Sciences
: Water purification systems for dialysis facilities. We work with leading dialysis caregivers, delivering hemodialysis dialyzers and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. Dental:
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market (face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants).
Cantel employees are inspired to improve the lives of patients, caregivers and healthcare providers. If you are looking for a company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and have the passion to shape the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Join us and see why people love working here.
This job has expired.