What you'll do...
The Developer Learning Experience (DLX) team, which is part of the Global Technology Platform, focuses on increasing developer knowledge and skills through quality learning experiences. The team is responsible for developing technical learning for developer roles across Global Tech.
Job Responsibilities :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Partner with engineering, product and program teams to identify learning needs/gaps and develop learning solutions for developers
- Create a product roadmap and drive alignment within the product team, across platform and with leadership
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of learning solutions utilizing metrics and by analyzing learning insights and outcomes
- Continuously improve and enhance existing products by soliciting end-user and stakeholder feedback and by identifying opportunities and recommending new and innovative approaches
- Lead the design, build and testing of blended learning solutions in collaboration with business partners, team members and vendors to deliver effective and efficient development solutions that enhance performance and engagement
- Driving the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Modeling compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Education, Communications or related field and at least 1 year experience in adult learning, training content development, or related area OR 3 years' experience in adult learning, training content development, or related area.
Good to have:
- Strong written, oral, and facilitation skills including knowledge of group dynamics
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and methodologies
- Technical acumen or ability to quickly upskill in technical concepts, terminology and practices
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills (internal and external)
- Ability to prioritize and deliver in a changing environment with short timelines
- Ability to think beyond the requests and articulate the long-term goal and results
- 3-5 years of experience in instructional design principles and practices, adult learning principles, interactive learning design and blended learning techniques (classroom, e-learning, action learning, communities of practice, self-paced) and using instructional design software
- Experience developing technical content related to the software development lifecycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong data visualization experience, especially using tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Project management experience and/or certification
- 1 year of experience leading cross-functional teams
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business, information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 3 years' experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.Option 2: 5 years' experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business, information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 2 years' experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area. Primary Location...
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
This job has expired.