Location: Washington, DC
Description: The Judge Group is currently seeking a Instructional Systems Specialists with an active top secret clearance to support a federal law enforcement agency. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robbie Kissinger
We have openings in Washington, DC, Manassas, VA and Quantico, VA.
- The contract instructional systems specialists and developers will follow a systematic instructional systems design (ISD) process as detailed in our client's Training Division's Technical Manual for Training Development.
- Following the ADDIE model, the instructional systems specialists and developers may be tasked with designing a course or curriculum.
- Instructional systems specialists analyze training needs, conduct job task analyses, create meaningful learning objectives, map learning objectives to job tasks, create lesson plans, select delivery systems, develop effective learning strategies, and conduct level 1, 2 and 3 evaluations.
- Furthermore, instructional systems specialists may help ensure alignment between identified job tasks, learning objectives, and assessment items.
- Instructional systems specialists may also participate in the curriculum/test validation process.
- Requires 10+ years' experience as an Instructional Systems Specialist.
- Requires an active top secret clearance
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.