The Content Regulations organization in Cross Integrity is a cross functional team that enables Meta's efforts around content regulations and compliance. This includes detection of illegal content and behavior, auditing and risk assessments of content moderation systems, user notification of content removal, user appeals, etc. As part of this org, we are establishing a new globally distributed Integrity Solutions Engineering team that develops first and last mile regulatory compliance solutions and acts as the technical liaison for the content regulation policy and legal teams. This is an engineering team at the intersection of content regulators, our legal team, our policy team, and integrity and product engineering teams across the company.As an Integrity Solutions Engineer on this team, you will get the opportunity to see the social impact of the solutions you design and build to meet regulatory requirements. You will get to learn and build on different tech stacks and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from engineering, product, legal and policy.
Integrity Solutions Engineer Responsibilities:
- Deeply understand Meta's integrity products and how they apply to content regulations
- Work closely with stakeholders in policy, legal, engineering and product to map regulators' needs to product solutions
- Partner with legal, policy, and product teams to define product and integrity solutions for compliance requirements
- Build "last-mile" product solutions to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Build internal tooling to help legal, policy, operations, and technical teams across the company work more effectively on content regulation
- Represent Meta and our compliance products in conversations with regulators
- 9+ years of experience as a software engineer building and shipping products or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience working with legal and policy teams while developing software solutions
- B.A/B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience with open source languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, Kotlin or C#
- Experience working in a governmentally involved regulatory environment (eg subject to DSA / GDPR / CCPA)
- Experience with REST APIs and developer platforms
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
This job has expired.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.