Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for an Inventory-Production Planning Analyst who can do more for the Pad & Cushion team by analyzing and coordinating material usage, inventory levels, production requirements, delivery schedules and other related duties to meet production demand. This role will also establish production plans that are consistent with inventory strategy and customer demand.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Identify distressed or excessive inventory at the warehouses or pad facility and work with appropriate group for disposition
- Collaborate with Sales and Manufacturing to ensure timely and accurate planning of new products
- Monitor key performance indicators (plant capacity, warehouse capacity) and proactively communicate issues and gaps with manufacturing, logistics, customer service and pad coordinators to drive resolution
- Develop communication that provides coordination of all activities required to execute the production plan, in the scope of customer service and inventory control
- Analyze and maintain planning parameters at SKU level to ensure the appropriate safety stock levels (impacts service, cost and working capital)
What you're good at:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- 2 years or experience in planning and/or scheduling
- AS400 Experience (preferred)
- A willingness to learn on the job and grow your career
- Working collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team, with strong personal organization, poise and professionalism
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral and interpersonal form
- Driving optimization and results through reporting and analytics
- Solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Engaging your emotional intelligence when facilitating conversations with employees and resolving safety matters
- Staying organized and paying attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Expect to travel occasionally to trainings, assistance at other plants, etc.
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.