Culture Vision at Consumer Direct Care Network
At CDCN, we strive to create a workplace where everyone is supported and motivated to be their best; we collaborate on shared goals and celebrate our accomplishments.
IT Operations Data Analysts are responsible for developing reports and analyzing data as it relates to the data operations and data exchanges across the CDCN transaction management platform (U2) to provide data-driven insights that support feature and process enhancements.
- Analyze and become proficient in interacting with our data flows and system objects
- Participate in monitoring processes for data exchanges
- Design, develop and test exception reporting for data exchanges
- Design and develop reporting mechanisms to capture key operational statistics for data exchanges
- Design and develop data flow reporting mechanisms for operational activities
- Prepare monthly reports on data exchange and interface activities
- Prepare monthly reports on data characteristics as a result of production operations activities
- Prioritize and multitask effectively
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Combination of education and experience
- 2 - 3 years' previous experience in analytics preferred
- Expertise using Analytics tools (Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studios, and .NET)
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours, if needed, to meet the job requirements.
- If remote, the employee must have sufficient internet access and speed to perform the functions of the job.
The incumbent typically works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office. Incumbent may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.