This position is located onsite at the Corporate Headquarters located in Kenosha, WI.
Who We Are:
People know Snap-on for the quality of our products, but we know that it is the passion and character of our people that makes our company a global leader. With our diverse talents and deep pride in the Snap-on family of brands, we drive innovation and create value. We work hard together. We grow together. We are one Snap-on team.
Snap-on IT is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our IT Applications and Marketing department and work on exciting opportunities in developing new web applications and migrating to a new PIM system project.
Working with Snap-on has benefits! Company-paid benefits include:
What You Bring to the Team: Required Skills:
- Medical, basic dental, basic life, basic accidental death, and dismemberment coverage
- Short term and long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Business travel accident insurance
- Other health education programs including smoking cessation, annual wellness screening and seasonal flu shot
- Market competitive compensation with rewards for high performance and special skills
- Bonus, incentives, awards, or sales commissions depending on position and level
- Base pay progression through lateral & promotional development on both managerial and technical career paths
- Paid time off, vacation and paid holidays
- Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - annual optional enrollment period
- Retirement programs including 401(k) Plan with matching employer contributions
- 3+ Years of experience working as a Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 6-7 years of directly related work experience
- Thorough understanding of project management standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines
- Must have effective written and verbal communications skills
- Must have a solid understanding of Agile life cycle methodologies.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and time management skills
Preferred skills and experience:
- Develops and reviews the project plan and manages those deliverables according to the plan
- Creating long- and short-term project plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Manage projects with stakeholders and users in different geographical locations
- Manage cross dependencies associated with the project that will spill over to other teams like Finance, Supply chain and Product groups
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple groups are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Execute on projects using Agile Methodology, SCRUM / KANBAN knowledge a plus.
Comfortable creating product charters that address goals, objectives including scope, sizing and planning.
Direct and facilitate development of business case, charter, project plan, communications plan, and requirements metrics with the input from the project teams.
Track progress, deliverables, maintain risk registers and coordinate mitigations.
Drives project results that are aligned with strategic business objectives by collaborating with business analysts, technical leads, developers, and QA associates.
- Take ownership of project and with limited guidance execute on the project's set milestones.
- Provide a significant level of competency to project teams by leveraging technical acumen and strong business management experience
Ensure projects are following corporate security and infrastructure policies.
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) or CSPO
- Exposure or certification in ITIL Foundations
- Business Analysis experience
- Experience in process improvement and business re-engineering methods
Tools for this job include:
- Executed on a cloud migration project "Shift and Lift"
- Worked on IaaS, SaaS, or PaaS project
- Experience with CMS and Product Information Management Software
Learn more about Snap-on:
- Atlassian Suite of Products
- MS Office suite of Products
Snap-on is rooted in the dignity of work. From our founding 100 years ago, we have been dedicated to this timeless principle. We celebrate this work, and we celebrate our customers, the makers and the fixers
, who perform day in and day out to move the world forward. Snap-on continually strives to be an employer of choice and offers a Great Place to Work.
Snap-on is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices and laws. Snap-on strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against applicants, associates or any other covered persons for any reason including race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.