Location: Memphis, TN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a IT Support Associate
Real Title: IT Support Associate
Location: Remote Role
Duration: 6+ Months Contract with high possible extension
Minimum Degree Required: Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)
Schedule Notes: **Hours are 7 am - 11 am or 8 am - 12 pm.** This position is PART TIME and REMOTE***
***This is a PART TIME/ REMOTE position***
**Schedule = (7am - 11am) or (8am - 12pm)**
Title: IT Support Associate
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide basic IT systems support to end users on a variety of computer system issues; to respond to telephone calls, email and technical support requests; and to document, track and monitor issues ensuring a timely resolution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identifies, researches, resolves and responds to a high volume of simple to moderately complex issues or questions received from internal and external customers.
• Provides status and follow-up information to internal or external customers.
• Escalates calls to the appropriate departments. • Documents customer issues in call tracking system timely and accurately.
• Assists real-time in the resolution of support issues to decrease downtime and to bring about high levels of satisfaction.
• Keeps current on policies and relevant product and industry trends in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs other duties as assigned. • Supports the organization's quality program(s).
• Travels as required.
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking NOTE: Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Skills: SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Strong computer knowledge including, but not limited to, Windows OS, Outlook and Microsoft Office • Strong oral, written and business communication skills • Analytical, interpretive and decision-making skills • Strong organizational skills • Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills • Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills • Strong stress and time management skills • Ability to work in a team environment • Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Three (3) years of computer systems related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required to include two (2) years propriety software support experience and one (1) years Windows operations system troubleshooting experience. JURIS or claims management application experience preferred.
Education: Associate degree in a computer technology field preferred.
Skills and Experience:
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED