- Ensure compliance with daily, weekly or monthly cost reporting requirements internally and externally.
- Ensure accurate cost coding for purchase orders, vendor invoices and subcontractor invoices.
- Ensure all project based revenue is billed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Attend monthly and bi weekly progress meetings regarding cost and billing as needed.
- Coordinate the billing documents to verify what is being sent to bill, ties to the system and has been verified to the contract.
- Develop time ticket and invoice packages for customer approval.
- Assist project manager with cost tracking on specific projects, as needed.
- Assist project controls with cost and billing information, as requested.
- Develop proficiency in the use of project controls systems for cost and manpower tracking and reporting.
- Submittal of invoices into customer's ERP.
- Coordinate with Collections when applicable.
About Us The Danos Difference
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite- Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior Customer Service experiences a plus.
- Accounting, job cost or inventory control background experience a plus.
- Interpersonal communication skills in a team environment.
- Ability to multi task and be very detailed oriented.
- 3-5 years of Projects and Contracts experience.
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.
This job has expired.