Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
No experience required - training will be provided.
• Start your career supporting manufacturing & laboratory operations to develop and produce medicines that contribute to healthier and safer lives
• Work as a team across a laboratory and manufacturing setting by performing receipt of samples and their processing and distribution to QC laboratories.
• Ensure supplies are prepared, organized, and stocked to support operations
• Opportunity to provide on the job training and day-to-day guidance to other staff under supervision.
• Assisting laboratory analytical personnel as required.
• Follow all procedures and keep detailed records and ensure accurate and legible documentation
• Performs other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
Standing/walking for several hours at a timeCarry, lift, push, and/or pull up to 25 pounds regularlyClimbing ladders or stairwells several times a dayBending or kneeling several times a dayOverhead reachingRepetitive use of arms/wrists/hands while setting up equipment andprocessingMinimum Qualifications:
- No experience required! - training is provided
- Good communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to learn procedures and to use a computer for communication, training, and record tracking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, andapositive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Ability to wear safety and protective gear including scrubs, lab coat, respirator, safety glasses, gloves, protective shoes in a manufacturing environmental
- Ability to work with the physical demands of the position which include:
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Minimum of high school diploma, or equivalent
- Reliable, hardworking team player
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness to learn and work in a team environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, working 10 hour shifts. Operations are 24/7, so position may be for any one of several shift schedules (Sun - Wed: 06.00 - 16.30, 13.30 - 24.00, Wed - Sat: 13.00 - 24.00) with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of El Segundo, California are encouraged to apply.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.