Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Laboratory Support (40%)
• Utilize the Ariba system for ordering and tracking of consumables to support lab-based activities
• Generate POs to support laboratory functions
• Work with vendors to address supply chain needs and source alternative materials where needed
• Coordinate and place work orders for repairs, waste/glassware pick up, and other various needs
• Verify inventory of chemicals, media, and consumables to ensure production needs are met while also restocking supplies as applicable
• Support and track LEAN initiatives to improve processes in the lab and drive cost savings
• Provide safety support by means of assisting in lab sweeps and 6S activities, restocking PPE for lab staff, and communicating health and safety notices to the team
Coordination and scheduling (40%)
• Coordinate sample submission timings and shipments to ensure MSAS testing requirements are met
• Support instrumentation services, such as coordinating calibrations and PMs, communicating maintenance needs, performing monthly pipette collections and various instrument checks, etc.
• Be the liason between MSAS and various CROs to ascertain quotes for service, track need-by dates, communicate reworks and/or retrieve data packets, etc.
• Work with manufacturing teams to address MSAS team needs, including coordination of autoclaving activities, obtaining project-related documentation to support testing, and retrieving sample information for LIMS logging/tracking
• Help onboard new hires (ordering supplies/hardware, computer set up, getting a badge, etc.)
• Collaborate with team leads to build monthly schedules to ensure all testing needs are assigned and vital information is communicated to the team
• Schedule, track, and participate in meetings with the on-site committees
• Track and organize department spending as needed
• Coordinate with facilities to ensure all shutdowns affecting the labs or office space are communicated to the team and impact is minimized
Data Reporting (20%)
• Track and organize monthly metrics for both the microbiology and raw materials groups
• Perform weekly DCS checks to ensure all temperature-regulated equipment is performing properly and excursions are documented in real time
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!