Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Xenco, LLCis searching for aLAB TECHNICIAN - Dallas, TX. This position is expected to assist Analytical Chemists in different aspects of the sample testing process
• Prepare samples from processing
• Observe, track, and record sample characteristics (including color, texture, shape, size, smell, density, weight, temperature, etc.)
• Compare sample to standard model to quickly assess basic quality of sample
• Test samples and confirm that they conform to industry standards
• Ensure sampling instrumentation and tools are clean and in a workable condition, making any necessary repairs • Monitor and oversee equipment that works automatically
• Count, measure, weigh and label samples as needed
• Record sample data and enter into log books and LIMS
• Create and present detailed reports on sample findings
• Report any irregular findings to superiors
• Maintain all sample reports and ensure they are accurate and up to date • Work according to state and nationally enforced standard
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 9a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Dallas, TXare encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com
High School Degree
Prefer some college
Associates Degree a plus
Some Biology/Science classes a plus
Attention to detail Ability to Multi-task
Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 5 minutes ago