Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to work in our King of Prussia, PA office. Job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Perform construction materials testing in the laboratory per ASTM, AASHTO, PTM and AWWA standards.
- Materials include Portland cement concrete, masonry products, Portland cement, soils and aggregate.
- Read and interpret standard test procedures and specifications.
- Successfully perform written and performance exams for certification.
- Physical ability to perform essential duties, which include being capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Perform routine maintenance on laboratory equipment; calibration of laboratory equipment; general house cleaning; and assisting with various quality control programs, which include proficiency samples.
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Ability to take closed book written exams
Why Work With Us?
- Knowledge of basic mathematical computations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and clients
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently with precision and accuracy
- Meet deadlines
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This job has expired.