Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications:
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Assess the training and development needs of employees
- Provide technical laboratory skills training to new and existing employees
- Coordinate administration for trainings as needed (i.e., room setup, memos and confirmations, ordering supplies)
- Provide technical input for the creation and revision of training modules
- Coach and evaluate new employees on their technical training performance via review of their data, practice assignments, and one on one feedback
- Investigate and make recommendations for the computerization of existing systems and processes
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or other relevant science related field
- Written and oral communication ability, problem-solving skills, good judgement and versatility in dealing with people
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities, long-range thinking, ability to move a concept or idea through to reality, self motivation,organizational abilities
- Effective written and oral communication,work independently,cooperative and pleasant attitude with clients and coworkers, high degree of flexibility
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PAare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
This job has expired.