American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Land Acquisition Analyst facilitates and assists in the land acquisition function including research, financial and pricing analysis. The Analyst will scrutinize all property deals and find land in areas and price ranges consistent with company needs, while optimizing the return on investment and minimizing risk to the company. The Analyst will also support the Land Development team with contract maintenance and invoicing.
- Develops analysis of property value and underwriting for raw land and vacant Development lots for acquisitions; prepares time-to-market underwriting proformas; conducts general research in selected markets to facilitate the identification of land opportunities; prepares graphs, maps, marketing boards and standard features comparisons; reviews and interprets zoning and land use ordinances; gathers competitive information from other residential communities.
- Coordinates Architectural Review Board (ARB) approvals with developers, owners and HOAs; oversee the compilation of data related to specific jurisdiction, HOA obligations and property taxes; Performs asset sales pricing analysis (e.g., residual value analysis) and formulates/analyzes financial deal points for potential disposition opportunities; develops feasibility packages.
- Creates and updates tracking reports for all assets to ensure compliance with market strategic goals; provides lot analyses on all communities; collects and analyzes data to prepare reports with a snapshot of all acquisitions for any given time; builds strong internal relationships with Purchasing, Construction, Architecture and Property Management and works with each group to ensure overall project development proceeds on schedule and is consistent with internal policies and procedures.
- Processes all land-related applications and permits for approval.
- Manage files, documents, plans, contracts, purchase orders, change orders, and contract exhibits at the direction of the Land / Planning Managers, working directly with Legal on the drafting of contracts.
- Invoice coding and processing of check requests for land acquisition and development.
- Update and maintain accurate project development schedules and budgets at the direction of the Land / Planning Managers.
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Economics, Statistics, Government Relations and/or a related required.
- Master's degree in real estate, Economics, Statistics, Government Relations and/or related preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in land acquisitions the specifically includes contract negotiation and relationship building required. Minimum 3+ years as a financial analyst and/or business analyst preferred.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, and business/financial analysis skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, prospecting, and problem-solving skills.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords:
land acquisition analyst, acquisition, land acquisition, real estate, economics, statistics, government relations, business analyst, financial analyst, contract negotiation, relationship building, property management, full time
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.