CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we're passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
The Operations Manager of the AFTF (Arizona Field Test Facility) site will provide leadership & guidance for the Large & Compact Tractor Validation staff and manage overall site operations to ensure a safe & efficient workplace. The position will ensure the successful validation of Large & Compact Tractors in support of product development and will also support other functions & platforms within CNH as needed.
- This position is responsible for AFTF site operations including:
- Maintaining site indirect budget
- Setting priority for the C< staff on-site based on project need
- Accountable for site process & efficiency management
- Facilities & preventative maintenance
- Fleet management & inventory
- Strategic CAPEX planning & execution in support of business goals
- Product Validation field test representative on global AG/CE platforms in the Southwest NAFTA region. Build relationships with field test customers that provide valuable feedback for the product lines supported, by placing equipment in the proper applications.
- The position will be responsible for management and execution of integrated validation plans (IVP) for new product development and current product management (CPM). The role will manage a team which primarily supports vehicle field testing & support along with vehicle lab test as needed to ensure the delivered end-to-end systems meet customer needs and the program objectives.
- Based on available resources (budget / FTE / equipment) maintains a resource plan to accomplish the product validation activities
- The role will include scheduling, budgeting, test cost estimation, functional consultation, product benchmarking and the management of test requests (TRs) and product integrity reports (PIRs).
- Supports the preparation, update and communication of the overall validation plan, budget & schedule
- Responsible to maintain and communicate project status, issues, timing status, and alert management to significant issues or roadblocks
- Responsible for team talent planning to identify proficiency, knowledge, and skill gaps; accountable to implement staffing plan to recruit for gaps as needed
- Actively engage employees in helping manage performance and development while fostering an environment that is conducive to productivity and individual growth
- This position pays $90,000 to $137,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree in Agricultural, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering (or related field) and 8 plus years relevant product development / engineering experience OR Associates degree in Agricultural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or related field) and 11 plus years relevant product development / engineering experience.
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.