Building a career at Granite may be the most valuable thing you could do...
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If so, then you've come to the right place!
This position is responsible for promoting, developing and selling water resources services by establishing and maintaining effective relationships with potential customers.
About Granite Construction Incorporated
- Establish and maintain client relationship to facilitate sale of water resources services.
- Develop and identify prospects from current clients, referrals, leads, and other sources to make sure goals are achieved.
- Prepare and issue reports on prospect pipeline, current sales, forecasts, and market trends so that regional operations can effectively grow their businesses.
- Plan and attend industry trade and convention shows to generate leads for future business.
- Maintain contact with Project Managers and Operations personnel to ensure that the project is delivered as promised to the client.
- Develop an approach to the project and tailor WRD products and services to meet customer needs in accordance with regional short term and long term sales goals.
- Prepare bid package and recommend margins to meet group strategic plan for financial performance.
- Utilize CRM system for tracking and forecasting to ensure accurate tracking and forecasting of project goals.
- Act as the principle contact for customers and work closely with field crews on providing our services to ensure projects are completed by project deadline and under budget.
Granite Construction Incorporated is a member of the S&P 400 Index and is the parent company of Granite Construction Company, one of the nation's largest heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers. Granite Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and a Drug-Free Workplace. For additional information on applicant/employee rights please clickhere.Notice to Staffing Agencies
Granite Construction, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Granite") will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Granite, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Granite mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Granite employees, or to Granite's resume database will be considered Granite property. Granite will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Granite will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Granite's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening.Granite will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place.
Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Granite's Human Resources Representative or his/ her designee. No other Granite employee is authorized to bind Granite to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.