Join a dedicated, data-oriented team.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a Lead Product Analyst to drive growth for DraftKings beyond our Daily Fantasy Sports and Sportsbook verticals. We launched a Casino product that is rapidly growing and we are in the process of launching several new and innovative products. You'll be specifically focused on developing insights to drive continued growth and innovation for our Casino products, our newly launched NFT Marketplace (in partnership with Tom Brady's company Autograph), and new products currently in stealth mode . You'll also assist in the creative ideation alongside other product team partners such as Product Managers, Researchers, Designers, Developers, Marketers, and more. Remote applicants will also be considered for this role. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Lead Product Analyst:
What you'll bring:
- Identify and ideate alongside our Product team partners to make improvements to our Casino and new products, including our NFT Marketplace.
- Develop a strong understanding of how customers behave and identify through data analytics.
- Identify areas for improvement in the user experience of our desktop and native app platforms.
- Become a data expert promoting data fluency throughout the organization while influencing data/research-based decision-making.
- Build and execute test plans to measure how new features are driving changes to customer behavior.
- Work alongside partner teams to implement your recommendations.
- Own core product KPIs and the tracking and monitoring of those KPIs.
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of analytics experience, preferably at a B2C e-commerce company or management consulting firm.
- Proficient in SQL or Snowflake and comfortable with Tableau. Additional programming language experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing. Model building experience is a plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while being curious and adaptable.
- Ability to take complicated problems and build simple, easy-to-understand, and effective frameworks.
- Proficient in high-quality presentation development using Google Slides and/or Powerpoint.
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.