CFS Brands is seeking to hire a Full Stack Lead Developer to work closely with business unit leaders and other subject matter experts from across the organization, project managers, and other members of the IT Department to design, develop, test, refine, and implement systems that deliver business value across a wide range of subject areas. Converting and migrating some legacy systems to .NET and SQL Server databases will also be elements of this position. The ideal candidate will possess both strong technical and interpersonal skills, creativity to design solutions with minimal guidance, and discipline to meet project timelines. This position will also be a key contributor in shaping the organization’s future development and process automation direction.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Requirements QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Provide technical thought leadership and be a strong collaborator with subject matter experts, project managers, and functional leaders.
- Apply in-depth technical knowledge to develop applications across one or more technology areas, such as web applications, REST and SOAP API’s, web services and application database integrations.
- Plan, design, develop, test, debug, and deploy high-availability applications.
- Document key SDLC processes by producing solution architecture documentations and technical system design specifications.
- Analyze software requirements and existing code for risk, reliability, and performance issues.
- Provide estimates of complexity, effort, and timelines to complete code.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and resolve system defects.
- Participate in prioritization of major projects based on business needs, budget, risk reduction, and resource availability.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Coach and/or mentor junior developers, contractors, or interns to help grow the team’s overall skill-base and elevate team velocity.
- Provide communication and education to end users for all software deployments.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- Seven years’ experience building new systems with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server, HTML, and CSS.
- Seven years’ experience with Microsoft development tools including Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio.
- Five years’ experience using the principles and patterns of system design such as MVC.
- Three years’ experience with Power BI, SSRS, or other visualization / reporting tools.
- Two years’ experience designing and optimizing SQL Server stored procedures.
- Experience writing workflow automations and software integrations.
- Ability to take complete architectural ownership of projects from end to end across the entire stack.
- Ability to analyze and understand business processes, technology system architectures, databases, as well as client and web applications.
- Ability to comprehend and translate legacy PHP code to newer architectures, such as C# or .Net.
- Ability to debug and trace code, resolve issues quickly, and analyze data to draw business relevant conclusions.
- Experience working with industry standard version control systems such as Git.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with other both technical personnel and business users at all organizational levels.
- Ability to forecast level of effort for development work, track progress and remaining work.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects
- Experience with Agile or Lean project management methodologies.
- Ability to create technical documentation and user instruction guides.
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours when necessary to meet project timelines.
Desired Experience Skills, and Abilities:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Experience with major business systems such as ERP systems, CRM systems, warehouse management systems, and manufacturing / shop floor systems.
- Experience developing and/or integrating with SharePoint sites.
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation tools.
- Experience with web content management systems (Drupal preferred).
- Experience with PHP.
- Experience with client-side frameworks (e.g., Angular JS).
- Experience with Power BI, SSRS, or other visualization and reporting tools.
- Familiarity with Python or R.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- MCSA or MCSD certifications are desired.