Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a Lead Patient Access Registrar to join our Patient Access team!
The Lead Patient Access Representative is the primary subject matter expert, super user, trouble shooter, and problem solver for the staff in the areas to which they are assigned.
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hour/week)
The Patient Access Lead:
- Serves as a preceptor to new staff members as assigned. Mentors and trains colleagues as needed. In the absence of Patient Access Management the Lead serves as the "go to person" for the areas to which they are assigned
- Has relevant experience with insurance eligibility systems including Medicaid, Medicare, and other commercial and private payor eligibility systems
- Works in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work appropriately to meet deadlines
- Collaborates and works effectively with challenging customers, physician office staff and internal colleagues.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- HS Diploma or equivalency (required).
- Associate's degree (preferred).
- (3) years Customer Service experience in a healthcare environment.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.