ADP Technology Services, Inc. is hiring a Lead Product Manager in our Pasadena, CA location.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you! Ready to design what's next?
To thrive in this career, you'll need to be enthusiastic, eager to learn, and take on stretch assignments. You strive to learn new technologies and find ways to incorporate what you learn into building your results. You'll be curious, persistent, and at times persuasive.
As part of our team, you'll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what's next for ADP and the industry. Pace should not scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Build Teams that thrive. As an experienced leader, you want everyone to shine. You are constantly looking for ways to share your knowledge, motivate others, and keep everyone engaged and productive.
- Learning. You're always learning new technologies and processes with tools and other training courses, conferences ADP offers, and operating with a "learn as you go" approach with a willingness to figure out new ways of doing things.
Create Results. You're proactive and hands-on. When you see a potential issue, you never leave things hanging and unfinished. When you and your team deliver a finished product, it's as polished as you could make it.
Continuous Learning. You will actively collaborate with other associates to share ideas or show what you've learned. You are eager to learn, keep up with ever-changing technologies, and maintain the ability to create the best tools for our clients.
Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be checking in with a team in India one minute, meeting with leadership to review initiatives for the coming quarter later and tomorrow handling a few ad hoc requests from your peers in other departments.
Influence and inspire confidence. You are comfortable presenting to senior leaders, product owners, and peers with a compelling voice that you demonstrate through executive presence, leading change, and creating clear executive-level communications on milestone achievements.
- Challenges. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we'll rely on you to look for a solution.
- Responsibilities. Define, support, and execute ADP's Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) product initiatives and strategies aligned with our multi-year roadmaps. Collaborate with product leaders across ADP's portfolio of web and mobile-based products, business stakeholders, and their development teams at ADP. Engage ADP's Partner Strategy team to help identify external opportunities for partnership and competitive positioning. Understand competitors and the market to help identify new opportunities to broaden and enhance our IT products portfolio. Define the integration vision and end-to-end customer experience journey from sign-up, setup, service, and retention. Measure products' effectiveness, identify trends, report outcomes, and drive priorities to improve. Articulate the vision, strategies, priorities, and desired outcomes to key stakeholders across ADP and external partners and vendors. Participate in strategy formulation, drive go-to-market software solutions, and measure product effectiveness.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
Education and Experience. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field plus eight (8) years of related experience. Employer will also accept a master's degree plus four (4) years of experience.
Work Experience. Two (2) years of experience must include: Software development lifecycle (SDLC) management tools, including Splunk, Jira, and PlanView/Plan; Software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and frameworks, including SCRUM; Data architecture and data exchange protocols, including APIs, web services, and file exchanges.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to find the best solution.
Deliver at an epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc ® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
This job has expired.