- Manage Leading Edge, harnessing the ideas and efforts of Cell's editorial team to maintain a robust pipeline.
- Commission and develop content such as Reviews, Primers, Perspectives, Commentaries, Conversations, Voices, and SnapShots, making them clear, concise, and engaging.
- Manage the peer review process for Leading Edge content.
- Organize special issues.
- Help to guide the direction of Cell by adapting its content, article types, and communication style.
- Engage the scientific community in their labs and at conferences to learn about scientific developments, issues arising, and to establish relationships.
- Contribute to Cell Press initiatives, provide thought leadership, contribut to scientific advocacy.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.